Membership runs from October 1 of each year to September 30 of the next year.
•If you attend the SHETA Conference you automatically renew your membership with the conference registration.
****Renewal reminders are sent via email and/or mail by SHETA Members-At-Large for the Six Regions in the province in October and November.
Members receive the following:
• access to Fall and Spring copies of our print and/or online Journal VISTA
• notice of the annual conference
• members can attend and vote the Annual General Meeting held each fall
• members can run for executive and become involved in conference planning
- have access to the online teaching resources as created by our members.
****Please note that effective Fall 2016 membership payment for those who do not attend conference can be done by printing off the form below and mailing your payment to Twyla Chupa, SHETA Treasurer, SASKATOON, SK or by submitting the form below and doing an etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a print copy: sheta-membership-form